Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year....




Sorry for the lack of posts folks...The holiday season had officially taken over and my time in front of the computer was limited.

I am supposed to be in Naples, FL but the lovely cold front that has moved in cut our vacation short.  Have you ever been stuck in a 2 bedroom condo with a 10 month old?

Just a quick shot of our Christmas morning.  Gosh,  Is there anything better than a mimosa? Yum~

Hope your holiday season was as good as mine!!

Look for an array of food posts shortly....Any requests, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Happy holidays cuz!! Hope yours was good besides the cold weather in FL. We got some snow here as well, 3-4 inches and everything shut down. Nicole and I were like this is just a dusting. haha
    Anyways, I'm going to be making my own pizza from scratch starting with the dough. I know I can put whatever toppings I want on but do you have any specific specialties?
    Miss ya....lots of luv!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this makes my head go a spinning and my mouth start to water!!! If it was me, I would most likely go with some sort of mushroom, arugula, provolone concoction!! Maybe add some prosciutto!

    ReplyDelete