Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Newest purchase...

WOW~ 2 posts in one day?!?

I have been on a serious garage saleing kick lately. I have acquired a couple strange trinkets, typical of a garage sale including a 60's ash tray, strange food trays that look as if they had come from a prison (I love them but probably won't ever use them), a couple antique salt/pepper shakers, tea cups that i have the intention of turning into candles and a few cooking gadgets (the best spatula on earth that my mother has officially confiscated.) None, however have been as fantastic as this find, nor even close to as cute to model for the camera.  I definitely think he adds something to the chair don't you think???








Ok, so aside from my absolutely adorable model...Is this the greatest chair ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment